- Macroeconomic data, Q4 results of India Inc., trend in global markets, investment by foreign portfolio investors (FPIs) and domestic institutional investors (DIIs), the movement of rupee against the dollar and crude oil price movement will dictate trend on the bourses in week ahead.
- The market may remain volatile as traders roll over positions in the futures & options (F&O) segment from the near month April 2017 series to May 2017 series. The near month April 2017 derivatives contract expire on Thursday, 27 April 2017.
- State-run oil marketing companies (PSU OMCs) and auto stocks will be in focus as PSU oil marketing companies will undertake fuel price revision during the next weekend.
- Aviation stocks will be in focus as PSU OMCs will revise jet fuel prices by next weekend. PSU OMCs revise jet fuel prices on the last day of every month.
- On the global front, the world is currently focused on France where voters are heading to the polls Sunday, 23 April 2017, to choose their next president.
- France is the second-largest economy in the euro zone and one of the seven biggest across the world. For the first time in 15 years, the far right has realistic chances of getting into power.
- With the run-off of elections scheduled for 7 May 2017, it is expected that a new president will be formally confirmed by 11 May 2017. France uses the two-round voting system. A leader can be elected this Sunday if they win an outright majority but the polls suggest that this is unlikely, a run-off between the two leading candidates is expected and is scheduled for 7 May 2017.
- The governing council of the European Central Bank (ECB) will announce monetary policy decision in Frankfurt on Thursday, 27 April 2017.
- In the US, Minneapolis Federal Reserve Bank President Neel Kashkari will be the keynote speaker at the 6th Annual Fink Investing Conference at UCLA Anderson in Los Angeles, California on Monday, 24 April 2017.
Investment & trading in securities market is always subjected to market risks, past performance is not a guarantee of future performance.
CapitalStars Investment Adviser: SEBI Registration Number: INA000001647
Our Some Best Services Read it Here…
www.capitalstars.com | T:+91-731-6790000,6669900