The decline in the sector index
All sector indices on the NSE fell to three to six per cent. Bank Nifty four percent, auto, media, energy declined by four per cent. The Realty index was close to the level of 6 per cent to 131.
The sharp fall in the Nifty 47 stocks
NSE’s benchmark index Nifty 47 stocks out of 50 are seeing a sharp decline. Vedanta seven per cent, Tata Motors and BHEL have been closed with a loss of 6.5 percent. In addition, ONGC and 5 per cent fall in Adani Port is. Cipla and Bharti Airtel have gained half a percent.
The Sensex closed below 23000 and Nifty 7000
The BSE benchmark index Sensex 23000 and Nifty 7,000 for the first time since May 2014 has closed down. Rs 3.13 lakh crore to the investors in the fall drowned.
Why is the fall in the market
- Crude prices fall on the global market pressure is being witnessed. Sensex and Nifty have an impact even on the move.
- Federal Reserve Chairman Janet Yellen said the US Congress has major concerns about growth in the global market. However, do not see no need to cut interest rates. After this statement is profound pressure on the market .
- Even in the large Asian market open long after the holidays there was a sharp fall which was impacted market sentiment.
- SBI’s weak earnings in the domestic market have aggravated the decline in the Sensex and Nifty.
5 big things in the Stock Market
- Nifty 7,000 level for the first time since May 2014, has slipped down.
- Sensex below 23,000 for the first time since May 9, 2014 has come.
- The year 3200 marks the Sensex and Nifty declined by 1,000 points.
- On Thursday, investors in the stock market fell nearly 3 lakh crore.
- According to Sebi, FIIs have sold this year, 12 thousand crore, which has sold since the 2008 global crisis.
Our Some Best Services Read it Here…